[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 02.05.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Feb 4 19:35:50 EST 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  02.05.08

Phil Woods and Carl Saunders - Goofin' At The Coffee House - Play
Henry Mancini - Jazzed Media
Giacomo Gates - Hungry Man - Luminosity - Doubledave
Senor Blues - Horace Silver - Live At Newport 58 - Blue Note

Spike Wilner - Brown Penny - 3 To Go - Positone
Quartet San Francisco - The Mooche - Whirled Chamber Music - ViolinJazz
Catherine Russell - Kitchen Man - Sentimental Streak - World Village

Alan Pasqua, Dave Carpenter & Peter Erskine - Con Alma - Standards -
Fuzzy Music
Elli Fordyce w/Jim Malloy - Love Is Here To Stay - Something Still
Cool - ellifordyce.net
Wynton Marsalis - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Standards
and Ballads - Sony/Legacy

Pat Metheny - Son Of Thirteen - Day Trip - Nonesuch
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Waltz For Debbie - The New Crystal Silence
- Concord

Tigran Hamasyan - Well, You Needn't   - New Era - Nocturne
Ben Allison -Title Cut -  Little Things Rule The World - Palmetto
Eliane Elias -  Minha - Something For You - Blue Note

Jim Rotondi - Blues for BC - Four Of A Kind - Posi-Tone
Jake Bergevin -The Girl With No Regret - Holding Back The Dawn - Ocean
Pamela Hines - My Heart Stood Still - Return - Spice-Rack

Mike Walbridge's Chicago Footwarmers - On The Alamo - Crazy Rhythm -
Delmark
Nicki Parrott & Rossano Sportiello - Let's Do It - People Will Say
We're in Love - Arbors
Keith Jarrett - Ain't Misbehavin' - My Foolish Heart - ECM

David Brandom - Title Cut - No Way Out - Blujazz
Mark Copeland - Title Cut - Voices - Pirouet

Gonzalo Rubalcaba - Looking In Retropective - Avatar - Blue Note

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ