[JPL] Playlist for "New Jazz", with Brad Stone, KSJS-FM, San Jose, Monday 2-4-08

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Mon Feb 4 20:43:45 EST 2008

Since Media Guide missed monitoring my show for 2 hours:

New Jazz with Brad Stone, 2-4-08, KSJS-FM, San Jose

2 p.m. to 3 p.m.:
Ben Allison and Man Size Safe - Little Things Run the World - Roll
Credits; Blowback;
	Jealous Guy - Palmetto
Kat Parra - Azucar de Amor - Por La Tu Puerta; Quitate La Queta; Cancion
Con Todos;
	Misty - Patois
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Caribbean Fire Dance; (No Longer)
In The Mood -
	WJO

3 p.m. to 4 p.m.:
Joe Beck/John Abercrombie - Coincindence - Vignt-Six - Whaling City
Sound
Hans Glawischnig - Panorama - Gypsy Tale - Sunnyside
Jake Bergevin - Holding Back the Dawn - The Girl With No Regrets -
M'Ocean
James Silberstein - Express Lane - Come Rain or Come Shine - CAP
Maceo Parker - Roots & Grooves - Uptown Up - Heads Up
Giacomo Gates - Luminosity - Full of Myself - Doubledove
Dave Pell and the Quintet - I Remember John Kirby - Tootsie Roll - Group
Frank Kimbrough - Air - Three Chords - Palmetto
Francesco Tristano - Not For Piano - The Bells - Sunnyside
Joe Locke Quartet - Sticks and Strings - Time Like the Present -
JazzEyes

4 p.m. to 5 p.m.:
Chick Corea/Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - Alegria - Concord
Pat Metheny - Day Trip - Is This America (Katrina 2005) - Nonesuch
The Klobas/Klobecker Ensemble - No Gravity - No Gravity - KK Ensemble
Music
Brad Steinwehe Jazz Orchestra - Nutville - The Perp - Sea Breeze
Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra - Invitation - A Walk in the Park -
Pacific Coast
Bud Shank and Bill Mays - Beyond the Red Door - Why Not Now? - Jazzed
Media
Ron Blake - Shayari - Atonement - Mack Ave.
Eliane Elias - Something For You: Sings and Plays Bill Evans - Waltz For
Debby
Pamela Hines Trio - Return - I'm Through With Love - Spice-Rack