[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 2/3

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 00:50:15 EST 2008

Monday, Feb 4, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Red Garland: Please Send Me Someone To Love, The Best Of The Red Garland
Trios (Prestige 5716)

8:17pm
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars: Time After Time, Live
At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF 30433)

8:26pm
David Fathead Newman: My Full House, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

8:34pm
Miles Davis: Mood, E.S.P. (Columbia/Legacy 65683)

8:42pm
Wynton Marsalis: My Ideal, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy 10428)

8:49pm
Sean Jones: Rain Of Patience, Gemini (Mack Avenue 1023)

8:54pm
Johnny Souza: Song For My Father, Meet Me In The City (Jazz Records 002)

9:06pm
Ron Blake: Waltz For Gwen, Shayari (Mack Avenue 1036)

9:12pm
Matt Savage: El Fuego, Hot Ticket (Live In Boston) (Savage 0008)

9:18pm
Jae Sinnett: Bum's Rush, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

9:24pm
Horace Silver: Senor Blues, Live At Newport '58 (Blue Note 98070)

9:36pm
Ryan Cohan: Six Fortunes, One Sky (Motema 00012)

9:43pm
Kenny Barron: Encounter, Sambao (Verve 314514472)

9:53pm
Hendrik Meurkens: Sambatropolis, Sambatropolis (Zoho 200801)

10:02pm
Mike DiRubbo: Better Days, New York Accent (Cellar Live 122506)

10:11pm
Deep Blue Organ Trio: Never Knew Love Like This Before, Folk Music
(Origin 82489)

10:21pm
Pat Metheny: Calvin's Keys, Day Trip (Nonesuch 376828)

10:33pm
Gene Ammons: My Foolish Heart, Gentle Jug Vol 3 (Prestige 24249)

10:38pm
World Saxophone Quartet: Goin' Home, 25th Anniversary (Justin Time 149)

10:44pm
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman: The Healing, Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music 1005)

10:49pm
Ben Allison: Man Size Safe, Little Things Run The World (Palmetto 2131)

11:01pm
Pasqua/Carpenter/Erskine: The Way You Look Tonight, Standards (Pep 014)

11:10pm
Chick Corea & Gary Burton: Crystal Silence, The New Crystal Silence
(Concord 30630)

11:24pm
Herbie Hancock: You'll Know When You'll Get There, Mwandishi (Warner 45732)

11:37pm
Westchester Jazz Orchestra: Peace, All In (WJO Productions)

11:46pm
Dee Dee Bridgewater: Afro Blue, Red Earth (DDB 0009091)

11:51pm
The Klobas/Kesecker Ensemble: Barbara's Theme, No Gravity (KK 2477)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston