[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 2/4/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 5 05:34:32 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday February 4, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Room 608 - (WJO)
Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Samba Nova - (JB)
South 9 Ensemble - The Llama - Get Me To The Church On Time - (self released)
Bobby Floyd - Notes To And From My Friuends - Primera Luz - (Chicken Coup)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - I Should Care - (Sharp 9)
Russell Malone - Live At Jazz Standard - For The Love Of You - (Sharp 9)
Keith Jarrett - Bye Bye Blackbird - Summer Night - (Warner Bros.)
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - Rhubarb - (Rhubarb)
Charles Earland - Unforgettable - Europa - (Muse)
Charles Gatschet -Step Lightly - Step Lightly - (Barnstorm)
New England Jazz Ensemble - Live - Pittsfield Jazz
Al Jarreau - Accentuate The Positive - Midnight Sun - (Verve)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Nação - (Mooka)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
10:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Room 608 - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
David Benoit/Russ Freeman - Benoit/Freeman Project - It's The Thought That Counts - (grp)
*Dena Derose - Live At The Jazz Standard - Get Out Of Town - (MaxJazz)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham - Nice 'N' Easy - If I Only Had A Brain - (TNC
Fourplay - Between the Sheets - Li'l Darlin - (Warner Bros.)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Oh, Lady Be Good - (Rev Jazz)
Eliane Elias - Paulistana - Manha De Carnival - (Blue Note)
11:00pm
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Whisper Not - (OA2)
Michel Camilo - Rendezvous - As One - (Columbia)
*Debbie Poryes - A Song In Jazz - People - (Jazz School)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - It's Easy To Remember - (Posi-Tone)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Sound Essence - (HighNote)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - Only The Lonely - (Tempest)
*Eliane Elias - Something For You - A Sleeping Bee - (Blue Note)

*Indicates new release