[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU Top 10

mark zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Tue Feb 5 11:57:19 EST 2008

WBGU, 88.1FM
Bowling Green State University
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's Jazz Top 10, Feb. 4, 2008**

Out to Lunch		Excuse Me While...	Accurate
Ben Paterson Trio	Breathing Space	OA2
Steve Lehman 5tet	On Meaning		pi
Bennie Maupin		Jewel in the Lotus	ECM
Bobby Sharp		The Fantasy Sessions	Poignant
Jamie Fox		When I Get Home	Rare Cat
Deep Blue Organ Trio	Folk Music		Origin
Eliane Elias		Something For You	Blue Note
Mike Ellis		Chi Spontaneous Combustion	AlphaPocket
Josh Roseman		New Constellations	Accurate

...the next 10

Various			Funky Pieces of Silver	High Note
Various			Harlem Experiment	ropeadope
Ari Brown		Live at the Green Mill	Delmark
Steve Nelson		Sound Effect		High Note
Ron Blake		Shayari			Mack Ave
Will Scruggs		BlueBari Jam		Summit
John Basile		Time Will Reveal	Underhill Jazz
Various			Monterey All-Stars Live 2007	MJF
Peter Paulsen		Change of Scenery	Wahbo
Jake Bergevin		Holding Back the Dawn		Ocean

**Still unable to report to CMJ. My apologies. We hope for better days.