[JPL] Media Guide spotty monitoring of jazz89KUVO

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:12:34 EST 2008

Arturo,

I've noticed that too, almost every week there is at least one new CD in
this category - and that situation means that certain CDs were not
entered into the system.  This was a different sort of event, where two
whole hours of my program did not register, including CDs that I know
were in the system and should have registered (e.g. my heavy rotation).

Brad

Ed wrote about brad's inquiry <<<< It looks like Mediaguide stopped
registering at 3:02 p.m. >>>>>

At jazz89KUVO since early January we've had spotty monitoring of several
CDs which have been played yet failed to appear on our Media Guide
playlist.
With the help of promoters, I personally have played tracks from the CDs
in question and advised them of the time yet the next day when they log
on to check, those spins do not appear.

Arturo