[JPL] Media Guide spotty monitoring of jazz89KUVO

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:22:44 EST 2008

I have had examples of both cases happening to my playlist.  It took
them weeks at one time to correct when they were showing NADA for my
music.  It is disappointing when this is leading edge and they seem not
to have the support to make it work flawlessly.  Then, there is the
continuing problem of artists and labels not getting the information to
Mediaguide or entered into Gracenotes.  I know Arturo and I talked about
this in Toronto.  The new Giacomo Gates and Kenia are not in Gracenotes
or were not as of last night.  I did notify MC and MK about this
situation since they are our contacts for the product.  ALOHA  Tom