[JPL] B&A with Jae Sinnett

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 15:14:39 EST 2008

It's a terrific Before And After. As most of us who know Jae are aware, his knowledge of his instrument and the history of the music is extensive and this is quite apparent throughout the listening session. I found it to be one of the most entertaining and informative in quite some time. Kudos to Jae

Jeff Turton
WFNX

From: Larry Appelbaum <jumpmonk at hotmail.com>