[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 2/5/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 06:35:45 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday February 5, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Ernie Krivda - Perdido - Big Bad Band - (Koch)
Supersax - Stone Bird - Scrapple From The Apple - (Columbia)
Mike Longo - Float Like A Butterfly - Blue Spirits - (CAP)
*Queen Latifah - Trav'lin' Light - Gone Away - (Verve)
Conrad Herwig - Another Kind Of Blue - Freddy Freeloader - (HalfNote)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - All Of You - (Reservoir)
Kenny Barron - Canta Brazil - Dona Maria - (Sunnyside)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - The Hook - (MAMA)
9:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Invitation - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Charlie Byrd - My Inspiration - Agua De Beber - (Concord)
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - You Are So Beautiful - (RMP)
Tommy Flanagan - Giant Steps - Giant Steps - (Enja)
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - O Canto - (JVC)
Milt Jackson - Sa Va Bella - Send In The Clowns - (Qwest)
Al Jarreau - Best Of - Roof Garden - (Warner Bros.)
10:00pm
Joe Romano - This Is The Moment - Sweet Tooth - (JR)
Falkner Evans - Arc - Lucia's Happy Heart - (CAP)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - If You Could See Me Now - (Sharp 9)
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - I Love You - (RMP)
Atsuko Hashimoto - Full Organ - Time After Time - (Jas Rac)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Night Mist Blues - (HighNote)
Ivan Lins - Love Dance - You Moved Me To This - (Reprise)
*Eliane Elias - Something For You - Five - (Blue Note)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - When I Fall In Love - (Columbia)
11:00pm
Kerry Strayer - Play It Where It Lays - Blues O'Mighty - (KS)
Michel Petrucciani - Au Théâtre Des Champs-Élysées - Medley - (Dreyfus)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Ocean Lights - (Zoho)

*Indicates new release