[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 2/6

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 00:47:50 EST 2008

Wednesday, Feb 6, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Hank Mobley: The Dip, Dippin' (Blue Note 37773)

8:15pm
Mike Longo: Witch Hunt, Float Like A Butterfly (Cap 1006)

8:22pm
Westchester Jazz Orchestra: (No Longer) In The Mood, All In (WJO
Productions)

8:33pm
Louis Armstrong: Heebie Jeebies, Hot Fives & Sevens Vol 1 (JSP 312)

8:36pm
Louis Armstrong: Muskrat Ramble, Hot Fives & Sevens Vol 1 (JSP 312)

8:41pm
Larry Willis: Alter Ego, Alter Ego (HighNote 7178)

8:48pm
Various Artists: Jive Samba, Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord 30236)

8:54pm
Cannonball Adderley: Once I Loved, Cannonball's Bossa Nova (Landmark 1302)

9:06pm
Maceo Parker: Margie, Roots & Grooves (Heads Up 3134)

9:12pm
Eric Alexander: The Temple Of Olympic Zeus, Temple Of Olympic Zeus
(HighNote 7172)

9:20pm
Miles Davis: I'll Remember April, The Best Of Miles Davis (Prestige 5701)

9:27pm
Cannonball Adderley: Jeanine, Paris, 1960 (Pablo 5303)

9:40pm
Lenny Breau: Emily, Five O'Clock Bells/Mo' Breau (Genes 5006/12)

9:43pm
Lenny Breau: Beautiful Love, Last Sessions (Genes 5024)

9:48pm
Pat Metheny: When We Were Free, Day Trip (Nonesuch 376828)

10:00pm
Jae Sinnett: Bum's Rush, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

10:06pm
David Fathead Newman: Mama-Lou, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

10:11pm
Charles Lloyd: Sombrero Sam, Soundtrack/In The Soviet Union
(Collectables 6237)

10:22pm
Roy Haynes: My Heart Belongs To Daddy, A Life In Time (Dreyfus 36715)

10:32pm
Kurt Rosenwinkel: The Cloister, Deep Song (Verve 0003928)

10:40pm
Ryan Cohan: Six Fortunes, One Sky (Motema 00012)

10:47pm
Hendrik Meurkens: A Summer In San Francisco, Sambatropolis (Zoho 200801)

10:53pm
Eliane Elias: But Not For Me, Something For You (Blue Note 11795)

11:00pm
Carmen Lundy: Nature Boy, Come Home (Afrasia 13772)

11:04pm
Andy Bey: If I Should Lose You, Ain't Necessarily So (12th Street
Records 9292982)

11:12pm
James Silberstein: Glass Garden, Express Lane (Cap 1009)

11:18pm
McCoy Tyner: Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner
Music 4533)

11:30pm
Pasqua/Carpenter/Erskine: Dear Old Stockholm, Standards (Pep 014)

11:38pm
Mark Soskin: Pensativa, One Hopeful Day (Kind Of Blue 10019)

11:45pm
Steve Nelson: Desafinado, Sound-Effect (HighNote 7175)

11:53pm
The Klobas/Kesecker Ensemble: People Make The World Go 'Round, No
Gravity (KK 2477)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.