[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 2/6/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 05:25:00 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday February 6, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Don Sebesky - Joyful Noise - Chelsea Bridge - (BMG)
Charlie Shoemake - Lands End - It Happened In Monterey - (CMG)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Listen To My Heartbeat - (JVC)
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - Desert Blues - Sea Breeze
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Alice In Wonderland - (OA2)
*Radam Schwartz - Magic Tales - Between Me And You - (Arabesque)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Reverence - (Sharp 9)
Luis Salinas - Salinas - Santa Cruz - (grp)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - (Jazzed Media)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - I'm Old Fashioned - (Tempest)
*Steve Allee - Colors - Tree Stories - (Owl)
*Michael O'Neill - Still Dancin' - Alone Together - (Jazzmo)
*John Stein - Green Street - Green Street - (Whaling City)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Night In Tunisia -  (self released)
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - When Sunny Gets Blue - (RPM)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - What Kind Of Fool Am I? - (Posi-Tone)
Four Freshmen - It's A Blue World - After You've Gone - (Viper's Nest)
10:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - Better Days Ahead - (Sea Breeze)
*Richard Cole - Shade - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Origin)
Angela Crandall - Shine - So Danço Samba / Take The "A" Train - (Music Formats)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Body And Soul - (MCG)
*Kurt Elling - Nightmoves - A New Body And Soul - (Concord)
*Brad Goode - Nature Boy - I Remember You - (Delmark)
Stefan Karlsson - Music Is Forever - An Afternoon At Home - (TNC)
11:00pm
Benny Golson - Terminal 1 - In Your Own Sweet Way - (Concord)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Dearly Beloved - (MAMA)
*Gail Pettis - May I Come In? - Moonlight In Vermont - (OA2)
Alex Graham - The Good Life - On A Misty Night - (Origin)
*Pamela Hines - Return - I'm Through With Love - (Spice-Rack)
Mark Murphy - Once To Every Heart - I'm Through With Love - (Verve)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Zoho)

*Indicates new release