[JPL] Arkadia Records & VIEW VIDEO Radio Fundraising Premium JAZZtravaganza for Jazz Radio Stations!

Marketing marketing at view.com
Thu Feb 7 10:17:57 EST 2008

Greetings All JPL'rs!

I just wanted to let you know that we are having a
special Jazz Radio Fundraising Discount program for
orders placed this month.

If your stations order a minimum of 15 units of
any single DVD title listed below or from the titles
listed on our website (www.view.com) they're 11.99 each.
Order a minimum of 30 units of any single title and
they're $9.99 each.

Some of our most popular titles are:

Oscar Peterson: Music In The Key of Oscar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSKoJWgnpx0 (Watch Video Clip)

LADIES SING THE BLUES (Feat. Billie Holiday, Sarah Vaugn & others)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac77-wExZjQ (Watch Video Clip)

GIL EVANS & HIS ORCHESTRA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL6smPRxIkg (Watch Video Clip)

NANCY WILSON at Carnegie Hall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKeQOuzIxo (Watch Video Clip)

Herbie Hancock Trio: Hurricane!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJEYxThV3c (Watch Video Clip)

Modern Jazz Quartet: 40 Years of MJQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbwVlJjHwU (Watch Video Clip)

ELVIN JONES: Jazz Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3TD4HCJ1wg (Watch Video Clip)

ARKADIA DVD/VIEW Video Specials:

MOSCOW SAX QUINTET: The Jazz Nost Tour - Order 10 DVD's and 10 CD's
of this title and get 60% off your order!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oI6xln_ARg (Watch Video Clip)

Order 10 units of any of the (3) titles below and get 50% off your order:

CHRISTIAN HOWES & The Horacio Icasto Quartet: Live in Madrid;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhH8D_W59RU (Watch Video Clip)

NIGEL CLARK in Concert: Live From Scotland [DVD/CD Combo};
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5f0GbHKbs (Watch Video Clip)

Billy Harper in Concert: Live From Poland;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4LsNuhk-8 (Watch Video Clip)

Contact me off list if you are interested in talking about our programs.
To view video clips on any of our over 40 jazz titles go to:
http://www.view.com/vidpreview1317.html

Peace & Blessings,
Jerald Miller
Arkadia Records/VIEW Video