[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-07-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Feb 7 16:15:50 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-07-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

Theme

  BREAK
MyCoy Tyner & The Latin All-Stars - Blue Bossa - MyCoy Tyner & The
Latin All-Stars (Telarc)
Noah Peterson - It's A Bossa Thing - Duos & Trios (Peterson
Entertainment)
Sonny Stitt - Samba De Orfeo - Made For Each Other (Delmark)

  BREAK
Brent Jensen - Sweet & Lovely - One More Mile (Origin)
Sir Charles Thompson - What's New - I Got Rhythm: Live At The Jazz
Showcase (Delmark)
Sir Roland Hanna - In The Blue Of The Evening - Everything I Love (IPO)

  BREAK
Stan Getz - Willow Weep For Me - The Lyrical Stan Getz (Columbia)

  BREAK
Maynard Ferguson - Chameleon - Chameleon (Columbia)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK
Glenn Miller orchestra - Jukebox Saturday Night - On The Air (Glenn
Miller Productions)
Michael Berkowitz & The Gene Krupa Orchestra - Tuxedo Junction -
Thinking Of Gene (Sea Breeze Jazz)

  BREAK
Mel Torme - Pennies From Heaven - A Tribute To Bing Crosby (Concord)
Jim Hall & Pat Metheny - All The Things You Are - Jim Hall & Pat
Metheny (Telarc)
Art Farmer - Blue Wail - Ph.D. (Contemporary)
Brian Vanarsdale Quintet - From The Heart - From The Heart (Jazz
Excursion)

  BREAK
The New George Shearing Quintet - Peace - That Shearing Sound (Telarc)
Erroll Garner - Moonglow - Encores In Hi-Fi (Columbia)
Red Garland - Will You Still Be Mine - I Left My Heart... (32 Jazz)

  BREAK