[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 2/7

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 00:52:14 EST 2008

Thursday, Feb 7, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Patrice Williamson: Another Star, Free To Dream (River Lily 002)

8:15pm
Phil Argyris: Body And Soul, A Point Of Departure (SandieSue 2002)

8:25pm
Larry Willis: The Offering, The Offering (HighNote 7178)

8:34pm
Eric Reed: Black, As In Buhaina, Musicale (Impulse 196)

8:42pm
Lee Morgan: Sneaky Pete, Sonic Boom (Blue Note 90414)

8:47pm
John Brown: Children Of The Night, Terms Of Art (John Brown)

8:52pm
David Fathead Newman: My Full House, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

Live interview with Larry Bethune and Phil Wilson from Berklee

9:02pm
Phil Wilson: Corcovado, Celebrates The Music Of Antonio Carlos "Tom"
Jobim (Capri 74079)

9:19pm
International Dues band: Over The Rainbow, Dues Band Reunion (BCM 15)

9:39pm
Phil Wilson: Ding Dong, The Witch IS Dead, Dues Band Reunion (BCM 15)

9:46pm
Boston Arts Academy: Solar (Commercially Unavailable)

9:51pm
Lexington High School: What Is This Thing Called Love? (Commercially
Unavailable)

10:03pm
Phil Wilson: Four Brothers (Commercially Unavailable)

10:08pm
3 Cohens: Freedom, Braid (Anzic 7001)

10:17pm
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars: Benny's Tune, Live At
The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF 30433)

10:25pm
Various Artists: Jive Samba, Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord 30236)

10:34pm
Yoko Miwa: I'm In The Mood For Love, The Day We Said Good Bye (Sunshine
Digital 1101)

10:42pm
Linda Dachtyl: Tone Wheel Grease, For Hep Cats (Chicken Coup 7010)

10:47pm
Maceo Parker: Hallelujah I Love Her So, Roots And Grooves (Heads Up 3134)

10:54pm
Jae Sinnett: Bum's Rush, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

11:04pm
Human Feel: United/Music, Scatter (GM 3024)

11:13pm
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman: The Healing, Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music 1005)

11:19pm
The Modern Jazz Quartet: Bag's Groove, In a Crowd (Douglas Music 2)

11:24pm
Frank Kimbrough: The Spins, Air (Palmetto 2127)

11:34pm
Johnny Souza: A Song For My Father, Meet Me In The City (Jazz Records 0002)

11:41pm
Jimmy Owens: Expression Of A Feeling, Peaceful Walking (Jay-Oh-Jazz 40098)

11:50pm
Joe Locke: A Word Before You Go, Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes 003)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston