[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu -2/7/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 05:59:52 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday February 7, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm

George Stone - Piece By Piece - Long Ago And Far Away - (Sea Breeze)
Seis Del Solar - Decision - Sea Dance - (Messidor)
Fourplay - Yes, Please! - Robo Bop - (Warner Bros.)
Stefan Scaggiari - Stefan Out - Bolivia - (Concord)
John Patitucci - Mistera Fina - Assim Nao Da - (grp)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - Natural - O Nosso Amor - (Philips)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Nação - (Mooka)
Jeff Linsky - Rendezvous - Rendezvous - (Concord)
Wagner Tiso - Best Of Brazilian Jazz - Giselle - (Planet Rhythm)
9:00pm
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - Yardbird Suite - (Jazzed Media)
Dan McIntyre - Hourglass - Just One Of Those Things - (Southport)
Kenny Rankin - Silver Morning - Blackbird - (RMP)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - You're My Everything - (Reservoir)
Kenny Goldberg - Full Moon - Buenos Aires - (Cezanne)
Jack Sheldon - Hollywood Heroes - I Thought About You - (Concord)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Sweet And Lovely - (Origin)
Joe Sample - Rainbow Seeker - Fly With The Wings Of Love - (MCA)
10:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - The Perp - Sea Breeze
Cedar Walton - At Maybeck - Zingaro / Caminhos Cruzados - (Concord)
*Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - All Or Nothing At All - (Origin)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Ceora - (Origin)
Kenny Werner - Uncovered Heart - East Meets West - (Sunnyside)
*Andy Bey - It Ain't Necessarily So - If I Should Lose You - (12th Street)
11:00pm
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Ballad - (Mack Avenue)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Sound Essence - (HighNote)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - A Word Before You Go - (Jazzeyes)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - I Should Care - (Sharp 9)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - I Waited For You - (Sackville)
*Paul Bollenback - Invocation - How Deep Is The Ocean - (Elefant Dreams)

*Indicates new release