[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 - FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Feb 8 14:16:13 EST 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 2/04/08

8:00am
George Benson & Al Jarreau – Givin’ It Up – Mornin’ - Concord
New York Voices – A Day Like This – On A Clear Day – MCG Jazz
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R n’ R – Better Times – ARTizen
Chris Botti – When I Fall In Love – One For My Baby - Sony

8:30am
Peter White – Playin’ Favorites – For The Love Of You – Sony
Michael Buble – It’s Time – How Sweet it Is – Home Records

Tuesday - 2/05/08

8:00am
Brian Culbertson – It’s On Tonight - Let’s Get Started - GRP
Paul Hardcastle – Hardcastle V – Marimba – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
David Pack – The Secret Of Movin’ On - Biggest Part Of Me – Peak
New York Voices – A Day Like This –Stoned Soul Picnic– MCG Jazz
Queen Latifah – Travlin’ Light – Poetry Man – Verve

8:30am
David Benoit – Full Circle – Agua De Beber (Water To Drink) –Peak
Fourplay – Fourplay 4 – Rio Rush – Fourplay – Warner Brothers

Wednesday - 2/06/08

8:00am
Blake Aaron – Desire – Short, Sweet & Sexy – Innervision
Jaared – Addiction –Piccadilly Circus – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Fionas Song –Rendezvous
Jason Miles – To Grover, With Love – Winelight – ARTizen
Rocco Ventrella – Give Me The Groove – Soulful Strut – Smooth Sounds
Music

8:30am
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R n’ R – Curve Ball - ARTizen
Thursday - 2/07/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Four Tops – Baby, I Need Your Loving
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – I Second That Emotion
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
The Temptations – Just My Imagination
Jimmy Ruffin – What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
Stevie Wonder – For Once In My Life
Jr. Walker & The All-Stars - Shotgun

8:30am
Booker T & The M.G.’s – Time Is Tight
Friday - 2/08/08

8:00am
Doc Powell – 97th & Columbus – Sun Goddess – Heads Up
Ken Navarro – All The Way – It’s Up To You – Shanachie
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Your Move – Peak
Sekou Bunch – The Next Level – Take 5 / In Three – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Kelly Sweet featuring Dave Koz – We Are One – Raincoat – Razor & Tie

8:30am
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Above The Clouds featuring George
Duke - Rendezvous

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio