[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-08-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Feb 8 16:16:22 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1:30pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-08-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

Theme

  BREAK

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Ella And
Louis (Verve)
Clockwork - Donna Lee - Tesseract (Strictly Accapella)
Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Four Brothers - The Thundering Herds
1945-1947 (Columbia)
Mark O'Connor/Frank Vignola/Jon Burr - Satin Doll - Hot Swing! (OMAC)
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars - Time After Time -
Live At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Interview from the road w/ Larry O'Brien - Leader of the Glenn Miller
Orchestra

  BREAK
Glenn Miller Orchestra - String Of Pearls - On The Air (Glenn Miller
Productions)
Glenn Miller Orchestra - Blue Skies - On The Air (Glenn Miller
Productions)
Glenn Miller Orchestra - Yours Is My Heart Alone / Skylark - The
Chesterfield Broadcasts, Vol.1 (RCA)

  BREAK
Benny Goodman & His Orchestra - Sing Sing Sing (With A Swing) - The
Famous Carnegie Hall Jazz Concert 1938 (History)

  BREAK
Keely Smith - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Keely sings Sinatra (Concord)
Arturo Sandoval - I Get A Kick Out Of You - I Remember Clifford (GRP)
Pancho Sanchez - Soul Burst - Chile Con Soul (Concord)
Cal Tjader - Manteca - Soul Burst (Verve)

  BREAK
Louis Armstrong - Mahogany Hall Stomp - On The Road (Laserlight)