[JPL] Mediaguide/Musicians

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:30:40 EST 2008

This is just one of the reasons attending the Jazz Summit is so
important.  We talk about just such things to help artists understand
the maze of getting airplay and much more.  We also have talked about
these items at IAJE and at the Jazz Improv Conference.  You are missing
your potential if you are not taking advantage of these opportunities.
ALOHA  Tom