[JPL] Playlist WCVE Fri 2-08

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Fri Feb 8 22:02:12 EST 2008

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Friday Febuary 8, 2008

(Eddie Vinson) Arriving Soon - Plus - Cannonball Adderly - Riverside -
OJCCD-306-2

(Woody Shaw) Zoltan - Unity - Larry Young - Blue Note - 7243 4 97808 2 6

(Thelonious Monk) I Mean You - The JJ Johnson Memorial Album - Prestige -
PRCD-11025-2

(Monk) Blue Monk - Thelonious Monk Quartet at Carnegie Hall - Thelonious
Monk and  Blue Note - 0946 3 35173 2 5

(Blanchard, Hodge, Scott) Ghost of Congo Square / (Terence Blanchard)
Levees - A Tale of God's Will Terence Blanchard - Blue Note - 0946 3 91532
2 0

(J.A. Ford) Three Four Movement - The Offering - Larry Willis - High Note
- HCD 7178

(Ellington) Sophisticated Lady - Fraser Macpherson Trio live at Puccini's
1977 - Cellar Live - CL01077

9:01 NPR News

(Benny Golson) Step Lightly - Benny Golson's New York Scene - Contemporary
- OJCCD-164-2

(Oscar Brown Jr., Charles Aznavour) If I Only Had - Oscar Brown Jr. Tells
It Like It Is / In a New Mood - Oscar Brown Jr. - Collectables - COL CD
7436

(Harold Arlen) Get Happy - Get Happy - Royce Campbell with Joe Kennedy -
Foxhaven records - FX-70022

(Michel Petrucciani) Little Piece in C for U - Michel Petrucciani Trio
Live in Stuttgart - Dreyfus Jazz

(Ben Allison) Respiration - Little Things Run the World - Ben Allison -
Palmetto records - PM 2131

(Cedar Walton) Firm Roots - Future Day - David Finck - Soundbrush - SR
1012

(Tinturin, Lawrence, Gordon) What Will I Tell Me Heart - Low Flame High
Heat - Hank Crawford - Label M - 5709

(Walter Jurman, Gus Kahn, Branislaw, Kaper) All God's Children Got Rhythm
- Barry Harris Live at Maybeck Recital Hall, Volume 12 - Concord Jazz -
CCD-4476

(Gilbert, Pollack) That's a Plenty - Art Hodes at Friar's Inn Revisited -
Delmark - 215