[JPL] Another weird request from your friendly DJ in Savannah

Mark Rini mark at groovmarketing.com
Sat Feb 9 21:38:54 EST 2008

Larry,

Bassist Brian Bromberg fits that description to a T. I'll email you the
contact info.

Best,

Mark

Mark Rini
GROOV Marketing-NW
1633 N. Sumner St.
Portland, OR 97217
Direct: 503-286-0006
mark at groovmarketing.com
http://www.groovmarketing.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Greetings from Savannah!

I am in the process of putting together the 2008 Savannah Jazz Festival
(Sept 21 - 28).  Friday night is "Smooth / Fusion"  night.  I am not too
familiar with this genre except to know some of the major names that
everybody knows.  Agents aside, can anyone tell me a "kick a** headliner
that will possibly also appeal to the straight-ahead fans.  Last year we had

the Yellowjackets with Eric Marienthal.  Names (and contact information-if
known)  would be appreciated.  www.savannahjazzfestival.org

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Larry

Larry Dane-Kellogg
WHCJ  90.3 FM
19 E. 64th Street