[JPL] Another weird request from your friendly DJ in Savannah

Michelle Mobley michelle_mobley at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 9 23:41:06 EST 2008

Larry, here is another possibility - "Barbara Sfraga and Center Search Quest"
from NYC.  When I heard them perform here in Pedro, they did a kind of quirky
straight-ahead jazz, but when she sent me her CD to review, I had to decline
because it was so smooth.  Nonetheless, this is an impressive ensemble.  Mal
Waldron's daughter, Mala, is her piano player.

Barbara can be reached in care of Lorraine Tucci,

Newsoundideas at earthlink.net