[JPL] Another weird request from your friendly DJ in Savannah

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Sun Feb 10 01:34:18 EST 2008

I remember seeing a piano player in Dallas they called Smokin' Joe McBride
who played everything from R & B to Jazz to Smooth Jazz and he was
amazing. I am sorry to say I don't know exactly how to contact him - I
didn't come up with much in my online searches - do any of the folks on
the JPL in Dallas Fort-Worth have his contact info? I don't know what kind
of name recognition he has in the smooth jazz world but I believe he has
garnered some recognition for his recordings.

Peter