[JPL] Another weird request from your friendly DJ in Savannah

DPolletta at aol.com DPolletta at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 10:24:53 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/10/2008 1:35:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
psolomon at ideastations.org writes:

remember  seeing a piano player in Dallas they called Smokin' Joe McBride
who played  everything from R & B to Jazz to Smooth Jazz and he was
amazing. I am  sorry to say I don't know exactly how to contact him - I
didn't come up  with much in my online searches - do any of the folks on
the JPL in Dallas  Fort-Worth have his contact info? I don't know what kind
of name  recognition he has in the smooth jazz world but I believe he has
garnered  some recognition for his recordings.

Peter>

contact Dave Love at Heads Up Records. He produces Joe's sessions.

Heads Up International
23309 Commerce Park Road
Cleveland, OH 44122
Phone:  216.765.7381