[JPL] Gary Foster's "Perfect Circularity"

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 14:18:09 EST 2008

Jeff, contact the American Jazz Institute in Pasadena -
www.amjazzin.com is their website.  Although the website apparently
hasn't been updated in several years the CD was published on  AJI
Records.  There's also a phone number on the CD - 626 795 6413  - which
just might be Mark Masters.

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org