[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 2/8/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:55:21 EST 2008

Today's most talked-about record was Sparky and Rhonda Rucker's version of
"C. C. Rider". To be sure, Sparky appeared in Fredonia a number of times in
the 1980's, but much of the response the new CD was getting was from
students who hadn't even been born yet when Sparky used to play the late,
lamented Unicorn Coffeehouse. Does my heart good. To the list:

Roadhouse Jukes - Muddy Water - What's Gotta Be Done

Jimmy LaFave - Car Outside - Cimarron Manifesto

Joe Friedman - Pure Imagination - Cup o' Joe

Alan Miceli - Fiorretti - The Spaces Between

Luca Nostra NYC Unser Quartet - Ulrich - Ulrich

Lee Murdock - Carolan's Farewell to Music - Wordless

Liz Carlisle - Yippeeyio - The School Building (various artists)

Dale Bruning Quartet - Love Walked In - Music of Gershwin, By George!

Maggie Sansone - Round of Loudeac/The Wren - Celtic Fair

Michael Dyer - All Reversed - Aboriginal Angel

Mary Ann Rossoni - Emma Lee - Timber & Nails

"Peerie" Willie Johnson - Skye Boat Song - Willie's World

Bob Snider - Greetings As I Leave - A Maze in Greys

Wild Clover Band - Cooley's Reel/Sporting Paddy/Toss the Feathers - Victims
of Irish Music (various)

Roy Zimmerman - When a Child Is Born - Radio Sampler

Collin Raye - A Soldier's Prayer - Selected Hits

Kyle Meadows and Friends - Hog Eye - Love Will You Marry Me

Mary Kathleen Burke - Hannah - The Long Way Home

Samuel Sorenson/Royal Heorot Philharmonic - There Was a Youth in the Land of
the Geats (without narration) - Beowulf, pt. 1: Grendel

Five Beats - Berre Oss To - Gutedraumen

Di Evantile - Intension - Inertia

Robin Stanley - Once Upon a Time - Chronic Empire

Paul West/Mark Brown - We're So Lucky - Words & Music

Joe Ross - Bluegrass Alphabet - Bluegrass Alphabet

Jon Bon Jovi & Mighty Sam McClain - Show Me the Way - Give Us Your Poor
(various)

Sparky & Rhonda Rucker - C. C. Rider - The Mountains Above and the Valleys
Below

Sabertooth - Odd Couple - Dr. Midnight

--
Tom Bingham