[JPL] Vinyl Side Of Midnight playlist 2/10/08

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 22:32:50 EST 2008

          Joe Henderson  Shade of Jade  Mode For Joe  Blue Note     Grant Green  Ezz-Thetic  Solid  Blue Note     Willie Bobo  Fried Neck Bones and Some Home Fries  Sabroso!  Rhino    Susana Baca  De Los Amores  eco de sombras  Luaka Bop    Tribalistas  Um A Um  Tribalistas  Capitol    Manu Chao  Me Gusta Tu  Esperanza      Pucho & His Latin Soul Brothers  For The Love Of Money  How'm I Doin'?  Cannonball    Michael Brecker  Loose Threads  Pilgrimage  Heads Up    Kenny Werner  Uncovered Heart  Lawn Chair Society  Blue Note     Bobby Hutcherson  Movement  Components  Blue Note     Joe Lovano  Alone Together  Joyous Encounter  Blue Note     organissimo  Pumpkin Pie  This Is The Place  Big O Records    John Scofield  House Of The Rising Sun  This Meets That  Decca    Gerald Wilson Orchestra  Jazz Swing Waltz  Monterey Moods  Mack Avenue    Stacey Kent  One For My Baby  Let Yourself Go  Candid    Billie Holiday & Louis Armstrong  You Can't Lose A Broken Heart  The Ultimate
 Collection  Hip-O Records    Geoffrey Keezer  Stompin' At The Savoy  Wildcrafted  Max Jazz    Karrin Allyson  All You Need To Say  Footprints  Concord Jazz    Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer Group  Tulipa  Live In Seattle  Origin Records    Alice Coltrane  Journey In Satchidananda  Journey In Satchidananda  Impulse    Santana  Stone Flower  Caravanserai  Columbia    Marc Ribot  Postizo  Marc Ribot y Los Cubanos Postizos  Atlantic    Sun Ra  Calling Planet Earth  Space Is The Place (Soundtrack)  Evidence    Louis Armstrong  I'm In The Mood For Love  Priceless Collection  GRP    Roy Eldridge & Dizzy Gillespie  Sometimes I'm Happy  Roy & Diz  Verve    Frank Morgan  You Must Believe In Spring  You Must Believe In Spring  Antilles    Carmen McRae  Round Midnight  Carmen Sings Monk  Novus    Thelonious Monk  Round Midnight  The Columbia Years  Columbia