[JPL] JUNO NOMINATION FOR JODI PROZNICK QUARTET - FOUNDATIONS

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 10 22:46:15 EST 2008

I always looked at them as the TORONTO Jazz Awards, I have been doing jazz
radio since 1962, before some on the list were even born, and have never
been nominated - but then no one on the list has ever recieved a MASTERWORKS
Award from the Audio Visual Presentation Trust for their body of work in
radio.

Good luck, it would be nice see non Toronto people in the winner's circle.

Len