[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 2-10-08

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 23:04:41 EST 2008

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Impulse
Gonzalo Rubalcaba/Looking in Retrospective/AvatarBlue Note/2008
Ed Saindon-Dave Liebman/Sao Paulo/Depth of Emotion/WIM
Grupo Los Santos/Pedrito la Vaca/Lo Que Somos LoQue Sea/Deep Tone 2008
Kelly Brand/The Tides/The Door/Origin 2008
Giacomo Gates/Hungry Man/Luminosity/DoubleDave
David Finck Quartet/For All We Know/Future Day/SoundBrush
Charlie Haden/This Is Not America/Not In Our Name/Verve

HOUR # 2

Pete Christlieb/You've Changed/Live @ the Jazz Cave/ Cognito
The Clayton Brothers/Saturday Night Special/Expressions/Quest
Dr. Lonnie Smith/Sexx Laws/Boogaloo To Beck/Scufflin
Klobas-Kesecker Ensemble/Along Came Betty/No Gravity
Stanley Turrentine/Stuff You Gotta Watch/Have Any Sugar?/Concord
Moutin Reunion Quartet/A Blue Dream/Sharp Turns/BluJazz
Dexter Gordon/Lady Iris B/Clubhouse/Blue Note
Bruce Eskovitz Orchestra/Just in the "Newk"of Time/Invitation/
Pacific Coast

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM