Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:40:36 EST 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Basie--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Count Basie--Basie Boogie--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--C Jam Blues--The War--Sony
Joe Williams--Everyday--Swing That Music--Sony
James P. Johnson--Carolina Shout--Snowy Morning Blues--Decca
Louis Armstrong--Keep Out of Mischief--Satch Plays Fats--Columbia

Brad Goode--Just In Time--Nature Boy--Delmark
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Rene Marie--I Like You--How Can I keep From Singing?--Maxjazz

Horace Silver--The Kicker--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Pamela Hines--Displacement--Return--Spice Rack

Jazz on the Latin Side--Yes Or No--Tambolero--Saungu
Ileana Santamaria--Cancion Para Papa--What I Want--
Mario Bauza--Lourdes Lullaby--944 Columbus--Messidor

Dianne Reeves--I Remember Sky--I Remember--Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Stolen Moments--Pragmatic Optimism

Horace Silver--Lonely Woman--Song for My Father--Blue Note
Gil Scot-Heron--Winter In America--The First Minute of A New Day--TVT

Wayne Shorter--Speak No Evil--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Ron Carter--My Funny Valentine--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Pharoah Sanders--Moon Child--Moon Child--Jazz Heritage

Dexter Gordon--Broadway--Classic Blue Note--Blue Note
Larry Vuckovich--Dexter's Mode--Street Scene--Tetrachord
Giacomo Gates--Lady Bird--Centerpiece--Origin
Ari Brown--Richard's Tune--Live at The Green Mill--Delmark
Hank Mobley--Up A Step--No Room For Squares--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Sunday Night Jazz Host   9pm--12mid
WCOM-FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, NC