[JPL] Young Players

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:41:34 EST 2008

Michelle and Jim ....you have started what I was hoping would be such a
discussion.  I am working with a promoter of an event and I don't
believe they understand it either even though they are doing the
booking.  I agree with Jim's thoughts and names.  To me young in this
case probably is under 50 since most of their patrons are in the
70's-90's in years.

Christian Scott, Donald Harrison, Wycliffe Gordon, Russell Malone seem
to fit into this profile for me along with previously mentioned
artists.  Lets build a bigger list and have some discussion.  I also
have Anat Cohen in the group.