[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday 11 February 2008; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Feb 11 15:29:00 EST 2008

For nearly forty years, producing albums by many of the Jazz Masters of our
time

Today we salute Manfred Eicher and ECM Records.
Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, February 11, 2008
10  AM to Noon Pacific

*         Codona / Mumakata / Codona (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch / Modul 41_17 / Holon (ECM)
*         Keith Jarrett / The Journey Home / My Song (ECM)
*         Bobo Stenson / Rudolf / Underwear (ECM)
*         Norma Winstone / Out Of This World / Somewhere Called Home (ECM)
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / Estate / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Jan Garbarek / The Picture / Photo With Blue Sky, White Cloud,
Wires, Windows, And A Red Roof (ECM)
*         Peter Erskine / Windfall / Juni (ECM)
*         Charles Lloyd / Georgia Bright Suite / Jumping The Creek (ECM)
*         Gateway / Homecoming / Homecoming (ECM)
*         Egberto Gismonti / ZigZag / ZigZag (ECM)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Salsa For Eddie G. / New Directions In Europe
(ECM)
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Grazyna Auguscik & Paulihno Garcia / Andanca (GMA)
*         Spirit ‘n’ Jazz / Can You See
? (D|H Records)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Alex Clements / Waiting For You... (ACR)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Frank Kimbrough / Air (Palmetto)
*         Hans Glawischnig / Panorama (Sunny Side)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>