[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 02.11.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Feb 11 19:31:42 EST 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  02.11.08

Buddy DeFranco - Title Cut - Charlie Cat II - Arbors
Catherine Russell - Oh Yes, Take Another Guess - Sentimental Streak -
World Village
Howard Alden and Ken Peplowski - Who Knows - Pow-Wow - Arbors
Mike Walbridge's Chicago Footwarmers - Bib Butter and Egg Man - Crazy
Rhythm - Delmark

Tom Scott - Mercy, Mercy Mercy, Mercy - Cannon Re*Loaded - Concord
Giacomo Gates - The Blues Are Out Of Town - Luminosity - Doubledave
Ted Kooshian - Top Cat - Standard Orbit Quartet - Summit

Phil Woods and Carl Saunders - Lightly - Play Henry Mancini - Jazzed
Media
Jake Bergevin - The Girl With No Regret - Holding Back The Dawn - Ocean
Spike Wilner - How Am I To Know - 3 To Go - Positone

Eliane Elias - Blue and Green - Something For You - Blue Note

Jim Rotondi - Love For Sale - Four Of A Kind - Posi-Tone
Kat Para - Esta Montanya D'Engrente -Azucar De Amor - Patois
Tigran Hamasyan - Leaving Paris  - New Era - Nocturne

Pat Metheny - Snova - Day Trip - Nonesuch
Alan Pasqua, Dave Carpenter & Peter Erskine - Speak Low - Standards -
Fuzzy Music
Holly Cole - Be Careful It's My Heart - Holly Cole - Koch

Will Holshouser - The North Star - Singing To A Bee - Clean-Feed
Ben Allison - Resperation -  Little Things Rule The World - Palmetto
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - I Love You Porgy - The New Crystal Silence
- Concord
Massimo Biolcati w / Lizz Wright  - Winter House - Persona - Obliqsound

Frank Rosolino - Carl Fontana - All Blues - Trombone Heaven - Uptown

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ