[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 2/11

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 01:40:24 EST 2008

Monday, Feb 11, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fund raising

     8:00pm

8:07pm
Grace Kelly: Every Road I Walked, Every Road I Walked (Pazz 14)

8:20pm
Herbie Hancock: Edith & The Kingpin, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

9:26pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

8:39pm
Pasqua/Carpenter/Erskine: Dear Old Stockholm, Standards (Pep 014)

8:49pm
Steve Nelson: Song For Tina, Sound-Effect (HighNote 7175)

9:02pm
Jae Sinnett: Cliffhanger, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

9:09pm
The Klobas/Kesecker Ensemble: People Make The World Go 'Round, No
Gravity (KK 2477)

9:20pm
Horace Silver: Senor Blues, Live At Newport '58 (Blue Note 98070)

9:28pm
Joe Henderson: Milestones, So Near, So Far (Verve 314517674)

9:41pm
Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan: The Gentleman Is A Dope, Count Basie &
Sarah Vaughan (Roulette 37241)

9:44pm
Shirley Horn: Wouldn't Be Loverly, I Love You Paris (Verve 314523486)

9:50pm
Eliane Elias: Here Is Something For You (Blue Note 11795)

10:00pm
Westchester Jazz Orchestra: Naima, All In (WJO Productions)

10:08pm
Jim Snidero: K2, Tippin' (Savant 2086)

10:14pm
Jimmy Owens: Expression Of A Feeling, Peaceful Walking (Jay-Oh-Jazz 40098)

10:23pm
Pattie Cossentino: Doug's Minor, Invitation (PCJazz)

10:33pm
Ron Gill: Never Trust Your Heart (Commercially Unavailable)

10:36pm
Ron Gill: All In Love Is Fair/Seems So Long (Commercially Unavailable)

10:49pm
Eddie Lockjaw Davis: Old Folks/Out Of Nowhere, The Heavy Hitter (32Jazz
32057)

10:58pm
James Carter: Worried And Blue, JC On The Set (DIW/Columbia 66149)

11:06pm
Sonny Rollins: My Ship, Sonny Rollins & Co. 1964 (Bluebird 66530)

11:13pm
Mike DiRubbo: The Sage, New York Accent (Cellar Live 22506)

11:20pm
Maceo Parker: Them That's Got, Roots & Grooves (Heads Up 3134)

11:26pm
Linda Dachtyl: Trouble, For Hep Cats (Chicken Coup 7010)

11:36pm
Wynton Marsalis: After You've Gone, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy
10428)

11:41pm
Andy Bey: I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart, Ain't Necessarily So (12th
Street Records 9292982)

11:50pm
Ron Blake: Waltz For Gwen, Shayari (Mack Avenue 1036)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston