[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 2/11/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 05:28:27 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday February 11, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Woods - Celebration! - My Man Benny - (Concord)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Focus - (Sharp 9)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
Kenny Rankin - Silver Morning - Blackbird - (RMP)
Atsuko Hashimoto - Full Organ - Time After Time - (Jas Rac)
Allen Farnham - Play-cation - Alone Together - (Concord)
9:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - Moontrane - Sea Breeze
Supersax - Stone Bird - Salt Peanuts - (Columbia)
*Richard Cole - Shade - I Could Write A Book - (Origin)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - Overjoyed - (Columbia)
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Here Comes The Sun - (WJO)
Kenny Rankin - Kenny Rankin Album - You Are So Beautiful - (RMP)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Come Sunday - (MCG)
Oliver Jones - Have Fingers Will Travel - If I Were A Bell - (Justin Time)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Beatrice - (Origin)
10:00pm
Bill Holman - A View From The Side - But Beautiful - (JVC)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Rip Van Winkle - (Reservoir)
*Pattie Cossentino - Invitation - Doxy - (PC Jazz)
Gary Burton - Next Generation - My Romance - (Concord)
*Debbie Poryes - A Song In Jazz - People - (Jazz School)
Bob James/Earl Klugh - Cool - Movin' On - (Warner Bros.)
Four Freshmen - 5 Trombones - You Made Me Love You - (Capitol)
11:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Invitation - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Patti Austin - Live - We're All In This Together/Dialogue/Through The Test Of Time (grp)
Toots Thielemans - The Brasil Project - Bluesette - (Private Music)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Don't Walk Away - (Sharp 9)
Ella Fitzgerald - Jobim Songbook - Jazz Samba - (DSG)

*Indicates new release