[JPL] Grammy/Herbie

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 07:44:25 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/11/2008 10:08:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bluriter at yahoo.com writes:

<<>.Did anybody notice Herbie and Lang Lang splitting the solo  piano part
on the Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue last night?

I think it  was one of the major musical highlights of the evening, and
it didn't  depend on flashing lights, dance moves, posturing or
costumes!   Talk about musical pyro-techniques, though,  WOW!..>>

Having again avoided the Grammy show, I wonder if there is an archive  to be
viewed anywhere online. It's too much to hope for YouTube, because of (c)
issues, I suppose.

Ed

Awards. Go to AOL Music.