[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-12-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:27:08 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-12-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Herbie Hancock - Court And Spark - River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
ftr. Norah Jones

  BREAK
David Newman - A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing - Cityscape (HighNote)
Quincy Jones - The Midnight Sun Will Never Set - Ndeda (Mercury)
Mark Weinstein - Evidence - Con Alma (Jazzheads)
Phil Woods & Carl Saunders - Goofin' At The Coffee House - Play Henry
Mancini (Jazzed Media)
The Phil Woods Quartet - Milestones - More Live (Genes)

  BREAK
Duke Jordan - A Night In Tunisia - Flight To Jordan (Savoy Jazz)
The Frank Wess - Harry Edison Orchestra - Li'L Darlin' - Dear Mr. Basie
(Concord)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Glenn Miller & The Army Air Force Band - Holiday For Strings -
Marvelous Miller Moods (RCA)

  BREAK
Steve Wilson - Chelsea Bridge - Generations (Stretch)
Pedro Alfonso - My Funny Valentine - Strings To Your Heart (Talent
Beach)
McCoy Tyner - Impressions - Milestone Profiles (Milestone)

  BREAK
Steve Wilkerson Meets Joey DeFrancesco - Georgia On My Mind - It's A
Blues Sorta Thing (Dane)
Ray Charles - Opening/Swing A Little Taste - Live In Concert
(ABC-Paramount)
Ray Charles & David Newman - Rockhouse Parts 1&2 - House of David
(Rhino)
The World's Greatest Jazzband - Fascinating Rhythm - Plays Gershwin
(World Jazz)

  BREAK
John Stein w/ David Newman - Booga Lou - Green Street (Whaling City
Sound)