[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Tuesday 12 February 2008; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Feb 12 21:52:41 EST 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
10  AM to Noon Pacific

*         John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things (Atlantic)
*         Leon Thomas / Song For My Father / Spirits Known And Unknown
(Flying Dutchman)
*         Wayne Shorter / Speak No Evil / Speak No Evil (Blue Note)
*         Speak In Tones / Douson Foly / Subaro (Alpha Pocket)
*         David Berkman / Triceratops / Start Here, Finish There (Palmetto)
*         Jessica Williams / Orange Was The Color Of Her Dress, Then Silk
Blue / All Alone (Max Jazz)
*         Ben Allison / Language Of Love / Little Things Run The World
(Palmetto)
*         Will Blades / I’m Not Home / Sketchy (Doodlin’)
*         Russell Gunn / African Queen / Mood Swings (HighNote)
*         Joe Locke / Sixth Sense / Sticks & Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         Joe LaBarbera / Native Land / Native Land (Jazz Compass)
*         Jim Rotondi / I See You Brother / Four Of A Kind (Positone)
*         Spike Wilner / The Lamp Is Low / 3 To Go (Positone)
*         Rene Marie / Stronger Than You Think / Experiment In Truth (RM)
*         Gary Peacock / Major Major / Tales Of Another (ECM)
*         David Hazeltine / Don’t Walk Away / The Inspiration Suite (Sharp
Nine)
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Holon (ECM)
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Hadley Caliman/ Gratitude (Origin)
*         Tom Tallitsch / Medicine Man (Origin)
*         Walt Blanton (Monuments)
*         Joe Gil / Breath Deep And Enter Carefully (Vindaloo)
*         Roberta Picket Trio / Love And Beauty (Thirteenth Note)
*         Mitch Paliga / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner / Quintessence (Playbill)
*         Grazyna Auguscik & Paulihno Garcia / Andanca (GMA)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Sam Barsh / I Forgot What You Taught Me (RazDaz)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Frank Kimbrough / Air (Palmetto)
*         Hans Glawischnig / Panorama (Sunny Side)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>