[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 2/12/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 05:33:40 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday February 12, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
New England Jazz Ensemble - Live! Pittsfield Jazz Fest - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Sea Breeze)
Tom Harrell - Light On - Contrary Mary - (HighNote)
*Pamela Hines - Return - My Heart Stood Still - (Spice-Rack)
*Giacomo Gates - Luminosity - What Am I Here For? - (Double Dave)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Dearly Beloved - (MAMA)
*Houston Person - Thinking Of You - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - (HighNote)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Alice In Wonderland - (OA2)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - One Thin Dime - (HighNote)
*Gail Pettis - May I Come In? - I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face - (OA2)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Fotografia - (Zoho)
Chuck Mangione - The Feelings Back - Fotografia - (Chesky)
*Eliane Elias - Something For You - Waltz For Debby - (Blue Note)
*Mike Barone - By Request - While You Are Gone - (Rhubarb)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - What Kind Of Fool Am I? - (Posi-Tone)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - I Thought About You - (Origin)
Shook/Russo Trio - Introducing The FAB Trio - The Great Complicators - (Summit)
10:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Just In The "Newk" Of Time - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Nicholas Hoffman - Blues For Eddie - Fried Bananas - (Just Friends)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Caravan - (self released)
David Sills - Down The Line - Never Let Me Go - (Origin)
*Larry Carlton - Live In Tokyo - Rio Samba - (335)
Steve Yeager - April Sessions - When Sunny Gets Blue - (Windfall)
*Pattie Cossentino - Invitation - Doug's Minor - (PC Jazz)
11:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Peace - (WJO)
Anthony Wonsey - The Thang - Speak Low - (Sharp 9)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Alone Together - (Origin)
Planet Jazz - In Orbit - Dual Highway - (Sharp 9)
*Jonathan Kreisberg - The South Of Everywhere - Stella By Starlight - ((Mel Bay)
Oscar Peterson - Perfect Peterson - Nigerian Market Place - (Pablo)
Phoenix Jazz - Quartet - Just The Way You Look Tonight - (Tempest)

*Indicates new release