[JPL] today's music calls

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Wed Feb 13 09:53:57 EST 2008

Aloha,

I will be at the University this a.m., tied up with the meeting that I have to run once a month on Wednesday mornings, so I will not be available for music calls.  Please do feel free to ring me at the home office, 408-848-6266, and leave a message (yes, Verizon voice mail is working in California this week! - sorry if you had trouble reaching me last week....), and leave your priorities for adds and rotations as ususal.  I will try to get back to you when I can.

The light is on,

Brad Stone
KSJS-FM
San Jose