[JPL] Live triple header on jazz89KUVO TODAY!

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Feb 13 11:06:09 EST 2008

Today Wednesday February 13th, St. Valentine's Day eve and the penultimate
day of our Winter Membership Drive, jazz89KUVO presents a live triple header
of musicians of note playing in our Oasis Performance Studio assisting us to
raise funds.

It begins at 11am show with guitarist Mimi Fox followed at 3pm by the Denver
based Henry Butler Trio, we conclude the day's live music with another
Denver based act, former Carmen McRae accompanist Eric Gunnison on piano
backing up René Marie at 5pm. All of the performances are Rocky Mountain
time and can be heard via our high end streaming at  www.kuvo.org

In our 12th year of live performances this is jazz89KUVO's first triple
header although we've had numerous double bills and afternoon long jam
sessions. This is another of the innovations we've been introducing in our
new-shortened Winter Membership Drive that our listeners have responded to
very well.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City