[JPL] Shameless Promotion

laffinred at aol.com laffinred at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 12:44:30 EST 2008

This just in from my nephew...his band, Babik and the Great Gambini,
tonight.............hope you can tune in...the band's hot !!!

Babik will be performing new & original Gypsy Jazz music from our
soon-to-be released follow up CD.  We'll be part of a live-to-air radio
Broadcast this Wednesday 2/13/08 from 8-9 pm EST.

Hope you can tune in...go to www.wbfo.org and click "Listen Live" a few
minutes before 8pm to hear the whole show in streaming audio.  If you
can't listen at that time, I believe the show will be available for
podcast within a few days.  Just look up the show "Live In Allen Hall"
and you should see BABIK listed.

www.wbfo.org

We will be interviewed in front of a live studio audience by the great
Jazz host Bert Gambini.

See you in Rochester,

Laughing Red