[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu 2/13/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 14 05:19:30 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday February 13, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bill Ramsey / Milt Kleeb - "Red" Kellys Heroes - Strollin' - (CARS)
*Linda Dachtyl - For Hep Cats - Frame For The Blues - (Chicken Coup)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - Natural - Pamela - (Philips)
Gal Costa - Dindi - Compilation #2 - (DSG)
Ernie Watts - A Twist Of Jobim - Lamento - (grp)
Richard 'Groove' Holmes - Comin' On Home - Wave - (Blue Note)
Gerry Mulligan/Jane Duboc - Paraiso - Paraiso - (Telarc)
Gerry Mulligan/Jane Duboc - Paraiso - No Rio - (Telarc)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazzed Media)
Elis Regina/Antonio Carlos Jobim - Elis & Tom - Fotografia / Inútil Paisagem - (Philips)
Ivan Lins - Love Dance - Love Dance - (Reprise)
Quincy Jones - Back On The Block - Setembro - (Qwest)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Nação - (Mooka)
*Maceo Parker - Roots & Grooves - Georgia On My Mind - (Heads Up)
Clayton Brothers - The Music - Misty - (Capri)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Up Jumped Spring - (HighNote)
Norman Connors - Remember Who You Are - You And I - (MoJazz)
10:00pm
Rob McConnell - All In Good Time - I Got Rhythm - (Sea Breeze)
Tania Maria - Bela Vista - 210 West - (World Pacific)
Ray Obiedo - Sweet Summer Days - Macondo - (Windham Hill)
Oscar Peterson - The Swinger - On Green Dolphin Street - (Verve)
Jazz Organization - Live At the Sahara - You Must Believe In Spring - (Pianissimo)
Carol Sloan - Sweet & Slow - An Older Man Is Like Elegant Wine - (Concord)
Bill Watrous - Space Available - My Romance - (Double Time)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - It's Easy To Remember - (Posi-Tone)
11:00pm
*Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Love In A Mist - (PVR)
Monty Alexander/Ray Brown - Triple Treat II - It Might As Well Be Spring - (Concord)
Pete Christlieb - Quartet Live-Dino's - Hi Fly - (Bosco)
Cannonball Adderley - At The Lighthouse - Sack O' Woe - (Riverside)
*Andy Bey - It Ain't Necessarily So - If I Should Lose You - (12th Street)
Barry Harris - Live At Jazz Workshop - Don't Blame Me - (Riverside)

*Indicates new release