[JPL] Smooth Jazz will no longer be available on the 101.9 signal

Jazz Promo Services jazzpromo at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 14:15:00 EST 2008

http://www.cd1019.com/site_20/home.aspx

Dear CD101.9 Smooth Jazz Listeners,

The staff of CD101.9 would like to thank you for your support over these
past 20 years of Smooth Jazz CD101.9. Due to a declining audience for Smooth
Jazz over the past few years, we are sad to announce that Smooth Jazz will
no longer be available on the 101.9 signal. On February 5th we launched an
innovative new adult rock format on the 101.9 frequency called 101.9 RXP The
New York Rock Experience. 101.9 RXP is a respectful and intelligent mix of
new music, classic rock and alternative - we invite you to try it. If you
are solely a Smooth Jazz lover, "Smooth Jazz CD101.9" will continue to exist
on our HD2 channel. Just purchase an HD capable radio and you will be able
to listen to your favorite Smooth Jazz artists for free as always!
CD1019.com will continue to provide you with upcoming smooth jazz events in
association with the HD2 channel, and if you are a member of the CD101.9
Loyal Listener Club you will continue to receive e-mail updates.

If you do not have an HD radio and are not a fan of Rock, we invite you to
try 98.7 Kiss FM The Best Variety of Old School and Today's R&B as an
alternative. Listen to 98.7 Kiss FM for your chance to pick up tickets to
the "Concert In Red" Valentine's concert at the Beacon Theatre February
14th. It's one of the many amazing shows coming in 2008 that you can find
out about on 98.7 Kiss FM.

We hope that this note finds you sharing the same excitement that we feel!
We look forward to many more years of providing New York with Smooth Jazz in
HD, and The New York Rock Experience on 101.9 RXP!

Please if you would like to leave a comment, email us at feedback at cd1019.com.