[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 2/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 00:53:44 EST 2008

Thursday, Feb 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Valentine's Day

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Luqman Hamza: Expressing What She Means To Me, When A Smile Overtakes A
Frown (Catalyst 52000)

8:15pm
Sonny Rollins: To A Wild Rose, Silver City (Milestone 2501)

8:23pm
Ike Quebec: Easy Living, Easy Living (Blue Note 46846)

8:30pm
Sarah Vaughan: Love Dance, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

8:35pm
Pasqua/Carpenter/Erskine: The Way You Look Tonight, Standards (Pep 014)

8:44pm
Wynton Marsalis: Where Or When, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy
88697-10428)

8:47pm
Betty Carter: What A Little Moonlight Can Do, Whatever Happened To Love?
(Verve 835683)

9:01pm
Deep Blue Organ Trio: Never Knew Love Like This Before, Folk Music
(Origin 82489)

9:11pm
Stanley Turrentine: Sugar, The Best Of Stanley Turrentine (Epic/Legacy
45478)

9:23pm
Nancy Wilson: The Music That Makes Me Dance, The Nancy Wilson Show
(Capitol 01571)

9:25pm
Stevie Wonder: Tuesday Heartbreak, Talking Book (Motown 3746303192)

9:30pm
Stevie Wonder: You And I, Talking Book (Motown 3746303192)

9:35pm
Stevie Wonder: Ribbon In The Sky, Stevie Wonder - Song Review (Motown
314530767)

9:57pm
Jesse Davis: On The Sunny Side Of The Street, Second Nature (Concord 4883)

10:04pm
Duke Ellington/Johnny Hodges: Let's Fall In Love, Side By Side (Verve
821578)

10:11pm
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars: Time After Time, Live
At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF 30433)

10:22pm
Gloria Lynne: It's Magic, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

10:26pm
Shirley Horn: Come A Little Closer/Wild Is The Wind, Here's To Life
(Verve 314511879)

10:34pm
Diana Krall: I've Got You Under My Skin, Live In Paris (Verve 440065109)

10:41pm
Laszlo Gardony: Stella By Starlight, Ever Before Ever After (Sunnyside 1107)

10:54pm
Yoko Miwa: I'm In The Mood For Love, The Day We Said Good Bye (Sunshine
Digital 1101)

11:01pm
Keeith Jarrett: If I Should Lose You, Standards Vol 2 (ECM 1289825015)

11:12pm
Coleman Hawkins: Make Someone Happy, The Best Of Coleman Hawkins
(Prestige 5704)

11:15pm
Eula Lawrence: Our Love Is Here To Stay Only on 89.7!

11:21pm
Joe Locke: The Look Of Love, Rev-elation (Sharp Nine 1033)

11:28pm
Phyllis Hyman: The Answer Is You, Under Her Spell (Arista 8609)

11:37pm
McCoy Tyner: For All We Know, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music)

11:39pm
Sarah Vaughan: I'm Glad There Is You, Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown
(Emarcy 814641)

11:44pm
Shirley Horn: My Funny Valenine, I Remember Miles (Verve 314557199)

11:50pm
McCoy Tyner: My One And Only Love, The Best Of McCoy Tyner (Blue Note 37051)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz