[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 2/14/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 05:39:00 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday February 14, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
George Stone - Piece By Piece - Spring Is Here - (Sea Breeze)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - Too Much Of A Good Thing - (Sackville)
Supersax - Stone Bird - Confirmation - (Columbia)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - (Tempest)
*Larry Willis - The Offering - Theme From Star Trek - (HighNote)
*James Silberstein - Express Lane - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (CAP)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - New York State Of Mind - (HighNote)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Laura - (MCG)
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - While You Are Gone - (Rhubarb)
*Brad Goode - Nature Boy - Tres Palabras - (Delmark)
Phil Woods - This Is How I Feel About Quincy - For Lena And Lenny - (Jazzed Media)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Ocean Lights - (Zoho)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Hot House - (Sharp 9)
Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - All Or Nothing At All - (Origin)
*Gail Pettis - May I Come In? - Moonlight In Vermont - (OA2)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Ceora - (Origin)
10:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Here Comes The Sun - (WJO)
Falkner Evans - Arc - Regatta - (CAP)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Scratch - (MAMA)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham - Keepin' Up With the Boneses - Keepin' Up With the Boneses - (TNC)
Louie Bellson - Their Time Was the Greatest - Brush Taps - (Concord)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - I Should Care - (Sharp 9)
Dianne Reeves - The Palo Alto Sessions - My Funny Valentine - (Blue Note)
Anthony Wonsey - Blues For Hiroshi - The Peacocks - (Sharp 9)
11:00pm
Milt Jackson - Explosive! - Since I Fell For You - (Qwest)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - Let's Get It On - (STP)
Clayton Brothers - The Music - On The Trail - (Capri)
Bob Rodriguez - Corridor - Prelude To A Kiss - (CreOp Muse)
*Paul Bollenback - Invocation - Everything Must Change - (Elefant Dreams)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Reservoir)
 *Calabria Foti - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - The Touch Of Your Lips - (MoCo)

*Indicates new release