[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-15-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Feb 15 16:19:34 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1:30pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-15-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

Theme

  BREAK
Stan Kenton & His Orchestra - Artistry In Rhythm - Big Band Boogie (St.
Clair)
Lionel Hampton & His Orchestra - Rhythm, Rhythm - Big Band Boogie (St.
Clair)
Martin Denny - M'Gambo Mambo - Primitiva (Scamp)

  BREAK
David Newman - Everything Must Change - Jazz For A Rainy Afternoon (32
Jazz)
Jimmy Ponder - A Tribute To A Rose - Jazz For A Rainy Afternoon (32
Jazz)

  BREAK
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Tokyo Nights - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)

  BREAK
Les McCann & Eddie Harris - You Got It In Your Soulness - Swiss
Movement (Rhino)
Cecil Brooks III - We'll Be Together Again - The Collective (Muse)

  BREAK
Herbie Hancock - Sweet Bird - River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Waltz For Debby - The New Crystal Silence
(Concord)
Bob Brookmeyer - Dancing Woman - Through A Looking Glass (Finesse)
3 Prime - Jet Samba - 3 Prime (Fuzzy Music)

  BREAK
Chris Wabich - We Will Meet Again - Jade Vision (Sea Breeze Jazz)