[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Saturday 16 February 2008; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sat Feb 16 15:20:54 EST 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Saturday, February 16, 2008
10  AM to Noon Pacific

*         David Holland Quartet / Conference Of The Birds / Conference Of
The Birds (ECM)
*         Brad Shepik / As Was / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Nigel Kennedy / Stranger In A Strange Land / Blue Note Sessions
(Blue Note)
*         Chick Corea & Gary Burton / Crystal Silence / The New Crystal
Silence (Concord)
*         George Cables / My Foolish Heart / You Don’t Know Me (Kind Of
Blue)
*         Robert Glasper / Of Dreams To Come / In My Element (Blue Note)
*         Pat Metheny / Day Trip / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
*         Ben Allison / Roll Credits / Little Things Run The World
(Palmetto)
*         MeShell NdegeOcello / Heaven / Spirit Music Jamia (Shanachie)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Hip Side / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Mitch Paliga / Brittle / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Roberta Piket / I’m My Everything / Love And Beauty (Thirteenth
Note)
*         Larry Willis / Ethiopia / The Offering (High Note)
*         Hadley Caliman / Invitation / Gratitude (Origin)
*         Tom Tallitsch / Medicine Man / Medicine Man (OA2)
*         Joe Rotondi / I See You Brother / Four Of A Kind (Positone)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Holon (ECM)
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Hadley Caliman/ Gratitude (Origin)
*         Tom Tallitsch / Medicine Man (Origin)
*         Walt Blanton (Monuments)
*         Joe Gil / Breath Deep And Enter Carefully (Vindaloo)
*         Roberta Picket Trio / Love And Beauty (Thirteenth Note)
*         Mitch Paliga / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner / Quintessence (Playbill)
*         Grazyna Auguscik & Paulihno Garcia / Andanca (GMA)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Sam Barsh / I Forgot What You Taught Me (RazDaz)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Frank Kimbrough / Air (Palmetto)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Pat Metheny / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>