[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Feb 11,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 16:54:09 EST 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Feb 4,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Feb 4, 2008

Hour 1

TIERNEY SUTTON - "A Timeless Place (The Peacocks)" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

MICHAEL FEINSTEIN - "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face" - Concord 30th Anniversary Box Set - (Concord)

PAUL WEST AND MARK BROWN - "Thumbin A Ride" - Words and Music - (Origin)

KARRIN ALLYSON - "But I Was Cool" - Footprints - (Concord)

IRENE ATMAN - "The Shadow Of Your Smile" - Irene Atman - (indep)

PAUL WEST AND MARK BROWN - "Groovin High" - Words and Music - (Origin)

MICHAEL BUBLE - "Too Close For Comfort" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

LIZZ WRIGHT - "Reaching For the Moon" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

CHRIS BOTTI W/PAULA COLE - "How Love Should Be" - To Love Again - (Sony)

STEVE TYRELL - "This Guy's In Love With You" - This Guy's In Love - (Sony)

JOHNNY MATHIS - "Almost Like Being In Love" - Isn't It Romantic - The Standards Album - (Sony)

PRESERVATION HALL JAZZ BAND - "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" - Made In New Orleans - (Preservation Hall Recordings)

Hour 2

ELLA FITZGERALD - "I've Got the World On A String" - Love Letters From Ella - (Concord)

TUCK AND PATTI - "Better Than Anything" - As Time Goes By - (Windham Hill)

JEFF BAKER - "It's Always You" - Monologue - (Origin)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Donna Lee" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

PATTI AUSTIN - "Gershwin Medley" - Avant Gershwin - (Rendezvous)

MOSE ALLISON - "Fool's Paradise" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS - "St Louis Cemetary Blues" - Sold Out - (Mammoth)

PAUL WEST AND MARK BROWN - "Laughing to Keep From Cryin" - Words and Music - (Origin)

AMANDA CARR - "Close Your Eyes" - Soon - (OMS)

ILONA KNOPFLER - "Moondance" - Some Kind of Wonderful - (Mack Avenue)

ANITA BAKER - "Sometimes I Wonder Why" - Rhythm of Love - (Atlantic)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM