[JPL] Meticulous Jazzman of the World: Addendum to Rubalcaba

r durfee rdurfee2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 19:45:41 EST 2008

My pleasure...good to know some of these things get
read. I failed to mention in the prior post that Matt
Brewer, mentioned prominently in the piece, is an
Albuquerque fellow whom I've been listening to since
he was a middle schooler performing at Sophie & Nick
Peron's Jazz Inn. He's making out fairly well these
days, justifiably so. There's an interview of him I
did at:
http://newmexicojazz.org/html/artists_brewer.htm

thanks...roy