[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Sounds of Jazz Feb 16,2008

Ed Saindon edsaindon at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 10:52:10 EST 2008

Hello Mark,

I've been checking your playlists on the JPL email and haven't seen the
recording Depth of Emotion. We should have mailed you a copy, but there's a
good possibility the cd never made it to you. Please let us know if you
didn't receive a copy and we'll put one in the mail to you ASAP.

Depth of Emotion (featuring Dave Liebman and Ed Saindon) has been garnering
some nice reviews recently. Here are some links to reviews if you are
interested in checking them out.

Ejazznews:
http://www.ejazznews.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=8978&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

All Music Guide:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:fvfuxzuhldje

VortexJazz (UK):
http://www.vortexjazz.co.uk/cd-reviews/depth-of-emotion.html

Pick of the Week on UK's radio station The Jazz:
http://www.the-jazz.co.uk/Article.asp?id=548613&spid=17847

Thanks. Also, please let me know if you would like to set up an interview.

Ed Saindon

www.edsaindon.com
www.myspace.com/edsaindon